01 Apr SederLab: How To Take Your Seder Online
Last evening, many of us gathered to talk about the different tips and tricks we can use to move our Passover seders online.
The following are the resources offered. A recording of the webinar is available by emailing Rebecca Wagner, Office Manager.
- Haggadot and Passover Resources from the Reform Movement
- BimBam – great videos on different Jewish topics, including Passover.
- Different Video Conference Solutions for different needs
Finally, a few articles about Passover this year, specifically.
- (JewishJournal) Dr. Ron Wolfson, How Different Will This Night Be – tips for your virtual seder.
- PJ Library resources for families.
For other opportunities to gather online with your #VirtualHevreh (the link will take you to the Zoom room):